Santa Barbara, CA, July 22, 2021 – The Association of Fundraising Professionals Santa Barbara/Ventura Counties Chapter (AFP-SBV) is seeking award nominations for National Philanthropy Day (NPD) 2021. Please help us identify those who are making an impact though leadership, volunteerism, and/or financial contribution by nominating an individual or organization in one of the following categories:
- Philanthropist of the Year (one in each County)
- Volunteer of the Year (one in each County)
- Professional Fundraiser of the Year
- Youth Philanthropist of the Year (age range: 16-23)
- Champion for Social Justice
- For a nomination form, please visit https://npd.afpvote.org/nominations/afpsbv and submit it by the deadline: Friday, July 30, 2021. Letters of support can follow.
- For information about AFP-SBV National Philanthropy Day 2021, please visit https://community.afpglobal.org/afpsbv/npd.
- For Chapter sponsorship opportunities, please contact Stephanie Wilson at [email protected].
2020 AFP-SBV NPD Honorees (above, left to right):
- Philanthropist of the Year: Kate McLean, Nonprofit Strategies
- Volunteer of the Year: Karen Allen, Creative Arts Workshop
- Professional Fundraiser of the Year: Claudia Armann, McCune Foundation
- Champions for Social Justice: Simone Akila Ruskamp & Krystle Farmer Seighart, Healing Justice Santa Barbara
- Youth in Philanthropy: Zoomers to Boomers
- Special 2020 Award: Exceptional Adaptability: Kids & Families Together
Please join us for AFP-SBV National Philanthropy Day 2021 on Tuesday, November 16, 4:00-7:00 pm, at the Museum of Ventura County. Together let’s celebrate our 2021 honorees, but first please nominate them. Thank you.