- Are you disgusted with what is happening in California Public Schools? Feeling Trapped and Frustrated as your children and grandchildren are taught a PROGRESSIVE, ANTI-GOD and ANTI-AMERICAN, PAGAN AGENDA.
- The California Dept. of Education has just (in May 2019) issued guidelines for Sex & Health Education that your children must follow – and this time there is no opt outs. Come hear presentations from Leading Educators on the subject of public vs. Christian private & homeschooling education. Mr. Mike Dunn, recent President of the CVUSD School Board will be the keynote speaker. Mrs., Sandee Everett, current CVUSD Trustee will discuss the new Transgender public school policies. Two local private Christian schools (Hillcrest and LOMSAA) will present as well as three Homeschool Support Groups (CASA, TRINITY and CLASSICAL CONVERSATIONS). Representatives from each organization will provide literature and answering questions about their respective Christian school organizations both during & after the meeting.
- History has shown, those that control the classroom control the nation. Abraham Lincoln said “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next”. Luke 6:40 says – “The student is not above his teacher: but every one that is fully trained shall be as his teacher”.
- Proverbs 22:6 tells parents to “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”. Are your children or grandchildren being trained in the ways you wish them to go by the California Public Schools? Your children receive a total of 11,940 hours of instruction (K through 12th) – but are they taught what you, as a parent, want you child to know. Don’t be passive or feel helpless and alone to what is going in government schools, there are Local Christian Educational options. Please come to this free conference to find out how you can save your child (or grandchild) from public school Anti-God Brainwashing!.
- 1. Focus on the family podcast – James Dobson discusses Public and Private Christian Schools (26 min) – https://www.drjamesdobson.org/Broadcasts/Broadcast?i=423675c3-a12c-4e53-953c-fcff70e40705#
- 2. News announcement for new the 2019 California State Board of Education on sex-ed guidelines (4 min) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMmDdqoOGr4
- 3. Movie IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America (Free 30 min version) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4or2qdyxsSA or you can buy the full 1.5 hour DVD on Amazon.
Planned Conference Speakers & Schedule
9:00 – 9:10am. Brief Welcome. Opening Prayer
9-10 -9-30. Mr. Mike Dunn, former CVUSD Board of Education President, speaking about the public school system and the challenges the State of California educational approach presents to Christian families.
9:30 – 9:45 Mrs. Sandee Everett, current CVUSD School Board Trustee speaking on the new Transgender California public school policies.
9:45 – 10:00 Dr. Karen Winter Head Hillcrest – presentation on HILLCREST PRIVATE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL.
10:00 – 10:05 Family representing HILLCREST speaking on the question “What benefit did we, as a family and student, get from attending Hillcrest Christian school”
10:05 – 10:20 Ms. Laurie Gourley Director LOMSAA speaking about LOMSAA PRIVATE CHRISTIAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
10:20 -10:25 Family representing LOMSAA speaking on the question ““What benefit did we, as a family and student, get from attending LOMSAA Christian school”
10:25 – 10:40 BREAK
10:40 – 11:00 Jessica Sherk, Lead Instructor and Event Coordinator, to discuss Home Schooling Your Child – “Yes, You Can Do It!”
11:00 – 11:15 Rebecca Harrington from Christian Home School Organization CLASSICAL CONVERSATIONS – will present what their group offers to families. A family that used CC will speak to the question “What benefit did we, as a family and student, get from affiliating with CC home school group”
11:15 – 11:30 Amy Carter from Christian Home School Organization CASA -will present what their group offers to families. A family that used CASA will speak to the question “What benefit did we, as a family and student, get from affiliating with CASA home school group”
11:30 – 11:45 Speaker from Christian Home School Organization TRINITY – will present what their group offers to families. A family that used TRINITY will speak to the question “What benefit did we, as a family and student, get from affiliating with TRINITY home school group”.
11:45 – noon Panel Q&A Session & Closing Prayer. Following – Literature Distribution by ALL School Groups.