Cigarette starts motor home fire

Fire crews responded to a reported vehicle fire. Arriving units found a class-C motor home parked on the roadside fully involved with fire. They quickly knocked down the blaze preventing extension into a nearby grass covered field exposed to high winds at the time. Cause of the fire was attributed to a carelessly discarded cigarette by the motor home’s occupant. No injuries were reported

Source: Ventura County Fire Department

_________________________________________

Get free Citizensjournal.us BULLETINS. Please patronize our advertisers (including below) to keep us publishing and/or DONATE

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments