By Americanism Chair – Ginny Bryce
From: Chinese American Citizens Alliance Greater New York CACAGNY
The Marxist class struggle is replaced by race struggle, and traumatizes White Kids
CRT’s main beliefs are:
- You are not a person. You are only your race, and you will be judged by your race. Race is always primary over other victimization categories, I.E. gender, etc.
- Justice is about equal rights, but Social Justice, or equity, is about equal outcomes. Only Social Justice matters, Justice does not. To achieve equal outcomes, forget equal rights. Public struggle sessions in schools are sometimes called courageous conversations.
- All unequal outcomes by race — inequity for short — are the result of racial oppression.
- All Blacks are oppressed and all Whites are oppressors. This is systemic: never ask whether oppression occurred, only how it occurred. Everyone and everything White is complicit. It requires participants to confess their complicity in a system of White supremacy, undo their Whiteness, be less White, and become accountable to Blacks in their every thought.
- If you are White and won’t admit you are racist, you are racist by implicit bias. To reduce implicit bias, you must self-criticize, confess to privilege, apologize to the oppressed race.
- Whiteness is belief in, among others: achievement, delayed gratification, progress, schedules and deadlines, meritocracy, race-blindness, the written word, facts and objectivity (they deny lived experience), logic and reason (they deny empathy), mathematics and science (until they are de-colonized and humanized).
- CRT suppresses dissent with cancel culture: publications withdrawn, college admissions rescinded, online presence wiped out, business relationships ended, jobs terminated.
We Have to Start Fighting Back!
We need to recognize CRT through its fraudulent packaging, call it out, resist. Parents need to watch for CRT in schools, talk to each other, and organize.
Parents need to speak with their kids to anti-indoctrinate (or un-doctrine) them at home. This needs to start early, because CRT indoctrination also starts early. Don’t trust schools and teachers blindly.
On the political front, President Trump issued an executive order to ban CRT indoctrination at the Federal level. President Biden rescinded that order upon taking office, so our best hopes now rest with the states, several of which have proposals to ban CRT indoctrination. We must vote to elect state legislators who represent our views on CRT!
On the legal front, several CRT lawsuits have been filed, relating to freedom of speech, compelled speech, and hostile work environment. Parents should keep abreast of these cases and seek counsel when appropriate — the brave people filing these lawsuits are regular folks just like us!
The views and opinions expressed in this commentary are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official position of Citizens Journal.
Ginny Bryce was raised in Southern California, with the Pacific Ocean, orange groves, and strawberry fields in her backyard. She is a writer of short stories, a novel “Terra Feliz,” and is a retired Enrolled Agent.
Get Citizensjournal.us Headlines free SUBSCRIPTION. Keep us publishing – DONATE
Excellent summary, but why start with #4?