cure arial, healing sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>
salve arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>Wednesday, May 18 2016
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
333 Ponoma Street | The Port of Hueneme
Hear From the Business Community at this Special Program and Luncheon – FREE EVENT!
Program – More Coming Soon!
- Port of Hueneme Trade Update
- World Trade Center Research Model Initiative Presentation
- Agriculture Business Leaders panel featuring Harold Edwards, President & CEO of Limoneira, and Birda Misch, Manager of Import/Export Logistics at Calavo
- Update on Federal Trade Initiatives, featuring Richard Swanson of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- President’s Proclamation on Trade for 2016, presented by David Habib of the District Export Council
- Export Achievement Award presented by the Harbor Commissioners
- Meet trade consuls from around the world
We’ll discuss the coordinated efforts by the Port, state government, and federal government to help more American companies do business with our agricultural trade partners. Plus, hear from Ventura County businesses that trade around the world, create jobs and bring our county economic prosperity.
Please save the date to join us at this free special event!
Please RSVP to Julie Johnson
805-488-3677 or [email protected]