cialis arial, ampoule sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>Center for Nonprofit Leadership Announces October Workshops
link arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;”>California Lutheran University’s Center for Nonprofit Leadership announces the following upcoming workshops for October. These workshops are designed to provide practical and applicable skills for non-profit leaders and staff. All workshops will be held at Cal Lutheran’s Oxnard Campus at 2201 Outlet Center Dr., Oxnard.
- Positive Communication Strategies for Your Team—This interactive workshop will help you become a more effective communicator, problem-solver and trusted, focused leader. To be held Wednesday, Oct. 12 from 9 a.m. – noon. Cost for members: $45, non-members: $50.
- Building a Board that Works—Nonprofit consultant Andy Robinson explains how to take your board from good to great! Perfect for new board members as well as seasoned leaders interested in expanding their skill set. This event is co-sponsored by the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce. To be held Wednesday, Oct. 19 from 8 a.m. – 12:30 pm. Cost is free for members, non-members, $75.
- A Tailored Development Plan that is Right for You—In this two-workshop session, we will create or refine your plan to maximize the dollars you raise and even out the peaks and valleys of your income. To be held Thursday, Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. – noon. Part two to be held Nov. 3 from 9 a.m. – noon. Cost for members: $75, non-members: $90.
- Perfecting Your Pitch–This workshop will examine how to create a thoughtful, intentional ask that considers who your donor is and what they care about. To be heldTuesday, Oct. 25, from 9 a.m. – noon. Cost for members: $45, non-members: $50.
- Planning to Plan: Strategic Planning Preparation—The phrase “strategic planning” can spark fear and frustration with executive directors and boards of directors. This workshop will explore the important steps in the strategic planning process and how to adapt them based on organizational needs. To be held Thursday, Oct. 27 from 1 – 4 p.m. Cost for members: $45, non-members: $50.
For more details or to register for a workshop, visit callutheran.edu/nonprofit. For questions regarding registering for a workshop, contact program coordinator, Leanne Blackwell at (805) 493-3740 or [email protected].