This certificate course will teach you to effectively and efficiently maintain and process medical claims forms correctly, handle patient invoices, and obtain reimbursement for both patients and Doctors.
• Accurate code assignment
• Use of ICD-10, CPT & HCPCS coding
• Insurance claims & billing; Reading EOB’s
• Charge, Payment & Adjustment of Postings
• HIPAA laws
• Medical Terminology & Anatomy
• Intro to Electronic Health Records
• Accounting & business applications
(Includes textbook & workbook) CPT and ICD-10 code books
– A computer (desktop, laptop, tablet) with a camera and speakers
– Internet connection
– Current email address
All textbooks included in program cost.
|DATES||7/26 – 9/29|
|TIMES||02:30 PM – 05:00 PM|