Urgent Public Hearing with President Donald J. Trump’s Legal Team and Select Members of the Arizona Legislature on the recent elections.November 28, 2020 • By Citizen Reporter
- Date: –
- Categories: Government, Political
- Tags: 11-30-20, Arizona legislature, election fraud, hearing
About this Event
SCHEDULE: – Monday, November 30th
- 8am Doors Open
- 9am Start
- (Adjourn for Lunch)
- 2pm Conclusion
The President’s legal team will be present from DC to assist in a fact finding hearing with select members of the Arizona House and Senate and a panel of experts. The goal will be to gather the evidence that justifies calling a special session to contemplate what happened and take immediate action accordingly.
“We are pleased that the State Legislatures in Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan will be convening hearings to examine the November 3rd presidential election,” Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump, Jenna Ellis.
State Legislatures are uniquely qualified and positioned to hold hearings on election irregularities and fraud before electors are chosen. As established in Article 2, Section 1.2 of the United States Constitution, State Legislatures have the sole authority to select their representatives to the Electoral College, providing a critical safeguard against voter fraud and election manipulation.
- Open to the Public…..Tickets are Limited!
- All attendees must register in advance and secure a ticket online
- Social Distancing Rules will be maintained in accordance with local guidelines including the use of facemasks