The Microsoft MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity & Services exam is a part of the requirements for earning the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification. The test is designed to evaluate the candidates’ skills in evaluating, planning, deploying, managing, and migrating Microsoft 365 services. The individuals for this exam have the job role of performing Microsoft 365 tenant management functions for the enterprises. These include its identities, compliance, security, as well as supporting technologies.
To take the ExamTopics AZ-400 VCE , it is required that the students have practical knowledge of Microsoft 365. They must also have worked as the administrators for at least one of the Microsoft 365 workloads, such as SharePoint, Exchange, Windows as a Service, or Skype for Business. Additionally, they should have hands-on knowledge of IT fundamentals, such as PowerShell, Active Directory (AD), and DNS, as well as an understanding of server administration and networking.
General overview of Microsoft MS-100 exam
This certification test is created to evaluate one’s ability to design and implement Microsoft 365 services. It will also measure the learners’ skills in managing user identity and its roles as well as access authentication. You will also be required to demonstrate competence in planning Office 365 workloads and their applications. To pass Payton J , the candidates have to schedule it on the Pearson VUE website and pay the fee of $165.
Microsoft MS-100 covers four domains, which make up the topics of the exam. Each section has a list of subtopics and components as well as an associated percentage. It indicates the possible weight of questions that may be administered from each of them. Let’s look at the main objectives and their subtopics.
- Design & Implement Microsoft 365 Services: 25-30%
- Manage domains;
- Plan Microsoft 365 implementations;
- Install Microsoft 365 subscription and tenancy;
- Manage Microsoft 365 tenant health and subscription;
- Plan user and Shop Here >> .
- Manage User Identity & Roles: 35-40%
- Manage Azure AD identities;
- Design identity strategies;
- Plan identity synchronization by utilizing Azure Active Directory (AD) connect;
- Manage user roles.
- Manage Access & Authentication: 20-25%
- Implement MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication);
- Configure app access;
- Manage authentication;
- Implement access for ExamSnap MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration Exam Dumps .
- Plan Office 365 Workloads & Applications: 10-15%
- Plan the deployment for Office 365 workloads;
- Plan the deployment for Office 365 applications.
The test is made up of 40-60 questions and the applicants have a total of 150 minutes for its completion. To prepare for the exam, you can explore the instructor-led training courses offered through the 44$ >>>> or go for free ones that require self-study from you. You can also find some guides on the Microsoft website. There is also the official practice test that you can use. To gain more confidence in your test-taking skills, it is recommended that you use it together with exam dumps from other reliable sites.
Just like for any other certification exam, passing Antonio G adequate preparation. Therefore, check the official website along with other platforms that you trust for those prep resources you need. Ensure you understand all the topics before you attempt the test and you will be good to go.