Hillcrest Center for the Arts presents
THE LAST FIVE YEARS
May 14 – 16, 2021
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday at 8pm on the outdoor patio stage
at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts*
May 15 – 16, 2021
Saturday & Sunday at 8pm Live-Streamed performances
Written and Composed by JASON ROBERT BROWN
Directed by MEGAN RONI RAGONE
Musical Direction BY SUSAN TREWORGY-CALKINS
Jon Markham as Jamie
Kat Fruehling as Cathy
In-Person Performance Tickets: $12 (rear section)
$15 (front section)
Streaming Tickets: $15 (single person stream)
$25 (family stream)
Ticket link will be emailed with confirmation.
Please note: the show will begin on time! You may not be able to rewind the feed.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years, the show’s unconventional structure consists of Cathy, the woman, telling her story backwards while Jamie, the man, tells his
story chronologically; the two characters only meet once, at their wedding in the middle
of the show. (MTIShows)
California COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
* The performers on stage quarantine together, will not be wearing masks, and will perform closer than 6 ft. apart. The stage is distanced 12 ft. from the first row.
* Seating is in Socially Distanced Pods of 4, 3, 2, or 1 and you will need to buy all seats in the pod. (You can have up to three households in a pod)
* By purchasing tickets, you attest that all attending reside in California. ID may be checked at the door.
* By purchasing Tickets, you attest that no more than three households are in the pod.
* All ticket holders must arrive and enter the seating area at the same time. If someone in your party is late, you will need to wait until everyone has arrived.
* Late comers will not be seated.
* All ticket holder must wear a mask at all times and remain in your pod unless you are walking to the rest room.
* Do not enter if you have a fever (100.4 or above) or any COVID-19 symptoms:
Cough, Shortness of Breath, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headaches, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion, Nausea or vomiting, and Diarrhea.
* While we are making sure to follow all CDPH COVID-19 Safety procedures, the Hillcrest Center for the Arts including the Conejo Recreation & Park District, the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley, and the City of Thousand Oaks cannot guarantee that you will not contract COVID-19 while attending this event and by purchasing a ticket you assume all risks.
* There will be no concession sales.
The Last Five Years is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.www.mtishows.com