Nine elevated women, including Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, to be honored on Friday, April 12th ~ Ventura County, CA,
The Ventura County chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO VC) invites you to join them for Women Elevated! Celebrating the fearless pursuit of success at the 20th Annual BRAVO Awards Luncheon on Friday, April 12th from 11:30am to 2:00pm at the beautiful Serra Center in Camarillo. This is sure to be the must-attend event of the season with over 200 local business owners, community leaders, and active members of the business community recognizing this year’s nine outstanding honorees. Tickets are available now at www.NAWBOVC.org.
2019 BRAVO Honorees
1. Woman Business Owner of the Year – Catherine Von Burg, SimpliPhi Power, Oxnard
2. Innovator of the Year – Michelle Wilner, VIRTIS, Newbury Park
3. Rising Star of the Year – Breanne Cochran, The Vent Human Performance Center, Ventura
4. Community Advocate of the Year – Christina Shaffer, The Law Office of Christina Shaffer, Thousand Oaks
5. Education Advocate of the Year – Lisa Barreto, Ribbons of Life Breast Cancer Foundation, Ventura
6. Young Woman Entrepreneur of the Year – Alison Kenis, Sugar Lab Bake Shop, Ventura
7. NAWBO-VC Member of the Year – Brenda Terzian, Doug Terzian Construction, Camarillo
8. Leadership in Public Policy Award – Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson, 19th District and Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire, Berkhemer Clayton Inc.
“I couldn’t be more impressed with our honorees for this, our 20th year of BRAVO,” stated Diane de Mailly, NAWBO VC President and owner of DDM Metering Systems. “And to be able to recognize Senator Jackson and Betsy BerkhemerCredaire for their ground-breaking work on SB 826, which puts women on the Boards of publicly held California companies, is icing on the cake.”
BRAVO 2019 would not be possible without the generous support of its sponsors and partners, Montecito Bank & Trust BNY Mellon Wealth Management, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, Meyers, Widders, Gibson, Jones and Feingold, LLP, and Southern California Edison among many other supporters.
NAWBO Ventura County – The local Ventura County chapter of NAWBO is committed to strengthening the wealth creating capacity of its members while promoting economic development within the entrepreneurial Ventura County community. Additionally, the local chapter advocates for innovative and effective change in the business culture, building strategic alliances and transforming public policy for the benefit of its members. Membership is open to women sole proprietors, partners and corporate owners as well as those companies and organizations that support women-owned businesses. Learn more: www.nawbovc.org.
NAWBO Ventura County
Get Citizensjournal.us Headlines free SUBSCRIPTION. Keep us publishing – DONATE