You may post comments on our Facebook and other platform postings. We may delete very objectionable material. Comments left posted do not indicate our acceptance. You may also post reader comments and letters on our web site. Most comments received are directly posted on our articles by readers, subject to our approval/publishing, but you can also post general letters. We moderate all web site postings and usually delete personal contact info, unless you specifically tell us to keep these in the letters. Commenting policy:
• Do not advocate an illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act;
• Do not post racist, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent items, including links to porn, etc.
• Do not use curse words, or try to trick the word filter;
• Do not threaten, abuse, libel, defame, invade privacy, stalk, doxx or harass others.
• Do not post libelous or defamatory statements.
• Do not self-promote or post commercial plugs, or offer sales products or services, petitions, contests or raffles;
• Do not ask for money;
• Do not post proprietary material of any third party, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
• Do not post the same message repeatedly, or we’ll consider that spam;
• Do not impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person;
• Do not post in any language other than English.
While we encourage intelligent discussion in our comments section, even if there are differing viewpoints, we will not tolerate malicious users who come to SPAM or purposefully sow discord, attempt to tear down reputations maliciously, among other things.
We reserve the right to delete any post and ban any user. We may not give warnings.
On our web site, post directly to articles, at the bottom, or for general letters, go to “LETTERS” menu on home page, click “Read More”, go to the bottom to “Leave a Reply”, post, fill in captcha and click “Post Comment”.
If you have a full length article you would like considered for publication, please send to [email protected]. Relevancy and readability are considered. Obviously defamatory, vulgar, inaccurate or calling for felony submissions will be declined. We reserve the right to accept or reject any submissions at our discretion. Material published will not be compensated for without prior written agreement of the Publisher or Editor. Submitters implicitly guarantee that they have the legal right to submit materials and they/we are not restricted by copyrights.