|We are less than 50 days away from election night!We have formed City Volunteer Teams and most of you have been in touch with the chairs. I’m now looking to expand on that and seeking to fill more specific roles of all talents.
I am looking to fill the following specific positions:
- Military Veteran Coordinator
- Senior Facilities Coordinator
- Scheduling Coordinator
- Gun stores/NRA Liaision
- Storefront Scheduler (IE standing in front of stores)
- Senior Facilities/Homes Coordinator (Looking for a senior to make contact w/ various locations to leave campaign materials)
I am also looking for volunteers to:
- Man the Thousand Oaks office (shifts)
- Man the campaign phone line (shifts)
- Conduct Surveys and focus groups
- Be a part of the Neighborhood walk program (door hangers)
- Place signs in public places (Making contact with private property/business owners for permission)
I am also looking for volunteers who can:
- Help with IT tasks (including updating website)
- Help managing and creating databases
- Use their contacts to secure endorsements
- Help with Social media
- Speak Spanish
If you can do any of the above or a combination, please replay to this email ([email protected])
I look forward to hearing back from you soon, so I can WIN on November 3rd!
Thank you, I need your help!