We are a small but mighty business in Ventura, CA specializing in Civil/Agricultural Engineering and Land Surveying. Going strong for over 35 years. Looking for motivated team players for immediate hire. Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and AutoCAD Civil 3D. Must want to grow with the company. For the right person, management potential. Wages will depend on experience. Benefits include paid holidays, matching retirement plan & much more. Send resumes to: [email protected]
Please Join VC CoLAB as We Co-Host a FREE event with the Ventura County Taxpayers Association!
“Prop 19 – What Changed with Death and Taxes?” is a FREE event hosted on Zoom on Thursday, January 14th at 1:00pm. Ventura County Tax Assessor, Dan Goodwin, and partner at Ferguson, Case, Orr & Patterson, Lauren E. Sims, will discuss the recently passed Prop 19. Please CLICK HERE to register!
Background on Prop 19:
· Proposition 19 passed in the November 2020 election 51% to 49%.
· Starting February 16, 2021, Prop 19 creates significant property tax changes for California property owners:
1. Severely limits the conditions under which property owners can transfer California residential and/or commercial real property to their children/grandchildren without triggering a property tax reassessment; and
2. Expands the ability of certain persons to preserve and transfer the assessed value of their primary residence to a replacement primary residence.
· In the past, parents could transfer certain real property to children without a property tax reassessment.
· Prop 19 could negatively impact parents’ ability to pass along the family farm and ranch to children.
Join CoLAB to keep informed!
We are the ONLY organization that exists to keep you informed and educated about regulations.