Ventura, Calif. – Music Under the Stars returns to the Olivas Adobe Historical Park this summer with eight outdoor concerts every Saturday from July through August.
“Our beloved summer concert series attracts people from all over Ventura County,” said Parks and Recreation Director Nancy O’Connor. “Tickets usually sell out fast. People love the beautiful historic venue and getting together with friends to enjoy live music and entertainment.”
All concerts begin at 7:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Attendees are welcome to bring picnic dinners. A full beverage service and snacks are available for purchase on-site. No outside alcohol is allowed inside the venue. No additional chairs or tables are allowed.
2023 Concert Series:
- July 8 – British Beat: ‘60s Dance Party
- July 15 – Blue Breeze: Motown Tribute Band
- July 22 – Twisted Gypsy: Fleetwood Mac Re-imagined
- July 29 – K-Tell All-Stars: Super Hits of the ‘70s
- August 5 – Louie Cruz Beltran: Cuban Rhythms with Latin Jazz
- August 12 – Kings of 88: Piano Rock
- August 19 – Soul Infusion: Pop, Soul, Funk. Dance
- August 26 – Lisa Haley & the Zydekats: Zydeco
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, May 9, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. Tickets cost $20 per person and are nonrefundable. Table reservation options are available for an additional price. All customers must have a current Active Net account to purchase tickets. Log in or create a new account at www.cityofventura.ca.gov/Register.
There are three ways to purchase tickets:
- Purchase over the phone at 805-658-4726.
- Purchase in person at City Hall, 501 Poli St, Room 226.
- Mail-in order form to City Hall, 501 Poli St, Room 226, Ventura, CA 93001 (Attention: Music Under the Stars).
View full details at www.cityofventura.ca.gov/MusicUndertheStars.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT CITIZENS JOURNAL Please keep us publishing – DONATE