DEFEAT THE MANDATES * COAST TO COAST * FESTIVAL
Grand Park, Los Angeles, April 10
Dr. Robert Malone, MD, Comedian Jimmy Dore, Journalist Lara Logan,
Former UC Ethics Director, Dr. Aaron Kheriaty, Del Bigtree
Artists, Actors, Musicians to Join Doctors, Firefighters, and Americans with Message: Do Not Comply!
LOS ANGELES, CA, March 16, 2022 – The nation’s top COVID-treating physicians and doctors will join artists, actors, musicians and thousands of Los Angeles residents for the Defeat the Mandates Festival on April 10 in Grand Park, Los Angeles. Their primary message to the public? Do Not Comply! The festival follows the highly successful march that took place on January 23 in Washington, DC and was attended by close to 40,000.
Partners for this event include the California-based Unity Project, Children’s Health Defense, Front-line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance FLCCC, Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, ICAN, World Council for Health, and Jimmy Dore Comedy,
Frustration from Los Angeles residents and parents has reached a boiling point as Los Angeles Unified School District continues to enforce the indoor mask-wearing mandate at campuses with no end date despite being lifted at most other schools statewide.
And as Governor Newsome eases up on mask restrictions, eight highly controversial, draconian bills are being pushed in the State House by Democratic legislators. They include:
- SB 871 – would require all children 0-17 to get the COVID -19 vaccine to attend childcare or school potentially without FDA approval. That bill also takes away any personal or religious belief exemptions,
- SB 866 – would allow kids 12-17 to get the COVID-19 vaccine without parental consent,
- SB 1464 – would force law enforcement officials to enforce public health orders,
- AB 2098 – would reclassify the sharing of COVID-19 “misinformation” by doctors and surgeons as unprofessional conduct that would result in disciplinary actions; and
- AB 1993 – would require all CA employers to require the COVID-19 Vaccine to work in the state, including independent contractors. And big penalties for companies who do not enforce it.
In recent months, Americans of all races and political persuasions, vaccinated and unvaccinated, have raised concerns over the discriminatory policies and mandates being implemented nationwide. From truckers to NBA basketball players, the public has made its collective voice clear and voiced their opposition to mandates.
Vaccine Safety, especially amongst children, has been a serious cause for concern for doctors worldwide and is another driving force behind the festival. In fact, more than 16,000 physicians and medical scientists worldwide signed a declaration publicly declaring that healthy children should not be vaccinated for Covid-19.
More Americans face growing censorship and risk losing their jobs and being deplatformed on social media for voicing their personal opinions that run counter to the ever-changing “Washington, DC narrative.” Many feel that the discrimination, from restaurants to hotels to local businesses, is un-American.
Objective: To End the Covid Mandates
· No to Vaccine Mandates
· No to Vaccine Passports
· No to Forcing Covid-19 Vaccination on Children
· No to Censorship
· Yes, to Informed Consent
· Yes, to Natural Immunity
· Yes, to doctors and patients making decisions without interference