Simi Valley Street Fair and City Expo
- Date: 10/29/2022 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Simi Valley Street Fair returns to Simi Town Center Way on Saturday, October 29th from 9 AM – 4 PM with over 350 vendors plus activities all day! Make sure to start your visit at the Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce booths to grab a program. And don’t forget to stop by the City of Simi Valley City Expo on the west end to learn about all the City has to offer!
From kids’ activities to entertainment, the entire day will be packed with great family fun, plus the opportunity to meet local businesses.
Some highlights for this year’s Simi Valley Street Fair:
- Over 350 vendors: artists, crafters, business products, community organizations, commercial vendors, food booths, and lots of samples.
- All-day entertainment.
- Two beer gardens.
- Kids’ FunZone – free for kids 12 and under!
- Trick-or-Treating at the vendor booths.
- Booth decorating contest.
- Kids’ costume parade.
- Cornhole tournament.
- Free parking plus shuttle to additional parking at the United Methodist Church.
- Great view of Simi Valley!
The Street Fair is free to attend. You won’t want to miss out on Simi Valley’s largest event this year. More information is available at https://www.simivalleychamber.org/streetfair.html.