by Phil Erwin
If you spent any time at all watching the various State legislative hearings into possible election irregularities, you would have heard some of the points listed below. Had you listened to several of those hearings, you would have quickly realized you were hearing the very same complaints in several states – complaints coming from poll observers (and even a few poll workers) who were so concerned by the many problems they witnessed, they took the rather drastic step of swearing out affidavits, on penalty of perjury, that they had observed the following sorts of electoral missteps, misbehavior and outright fraud:
Republican observers prevented from observing:
- Poll workers and Democrat observers were forcefully screening out, intimidating, preventing Republicans from observing anything useful – even having them removed by security (and cheering their exit).
- Republicans were harassed when questioning ballots, their challenges ignored or overridden
Evidence that illegal ballots were counted and mixed in with legal ballots:
- Illegal aliens voting – at least 4000 found just so far in Nevada
- Tens of thousands of dead people voting – even registering – in several states
- Operators seen running (counting) batches of ballots multiple times
- “Pristine” batches of “mail-in” ballots seen in some locations, printed on noticeably different paper, and with no folds (indicating they were never in mail-in envelopes)
Rudy Giuliani stated: “The “over-vote was monstrously high in about 2/3 of the precincts in the city of Detroit. Magically, 2-3 times the number of registered voters turned out to vote. We have precincts in which 2 times the number of people who actually live there, including children, voted.”
Evidence that invalid ballots were being purposely “cured” and counted:
- Workers in some places were told not to look for defects. Ballots with unrecognized names – not found in the computer or paper voter rolls – were input manually with questionable information, such as a common birthday of 1-1-1900. Secrecy envelope rules were ignored, or details such as address filled in (illegally)
- Democrat voters were given a chance to “cure” their own early ballots; not so for Republicans
- Deadlines for ballots were illegally extended by election officials/governors, allowing late ballots to be counted illicitly, and deliberately intermixed with legal ballots (making later discovery and removal impossible.)
- Transporting,receiving, marking & counting batches of ballots in the wee hours, after counting had “stopped” and after observers were sent home (therefore counted illegally)
- USPS “found” 100,000 ballots on Nov. 4, USPS workers illegally backdated ballots to before Nov. 3
Evidence that signature verification was done incorrectly or inconsistently, and later discovery by audit was deliberately prevented:
- Mail-in ballots were separated from the secrecy envelopes w/signature, thus preventing later examination and validation (NOT done for absentee ballots)
- Absentee ballots without corresponding applications (therefore fraudulent) were accepted and counted
- Signature verification rules/practices relaxed “on the fly”, making more ballots “authorized”
- Machine signature verification match % dialed way down, even to zero (any signature would match)
- Some observers reported entire batches with the same signature, not legible, just the same scribble reproduced, as by xeroxing
Evidence of large numbers of ballots being “warehoused” and transported to serve unauthorized purposes:
- Truckloads of ballots were carried across state lines and “disappeared”
- Containers of ballots locked away, no access given, no examination allowed, no explanation of why the different treatment
- In Detroit, 71% of precincts did not reconcile because more absentee ballots were returned than poll books indicated were sent. (Republicans declined to certify the results; they were then bullied and coerced into a “gentlemen’s agreement” for later audit, which was reneged on.)
Evidence that fraudulent ballots displaced valid votes:
- People went to vote, were told they already had voted by mail, so they cast provisional ballots. 15k of the 17k Provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh happened this way. For all of Pennsylvania, 100k were cast – 4 times the 2016 number.
- Steven Miller, a Yale/Princeton-trained math and data scientist, reviewing “high-risk” ballots in PA, found there likely were 80k-100k Republican ballots that either didn’t get counted, or were voted by someone other than the requestor. The same problem was seen in other states.
- In GA, thousands of ballots were not “found” until 2 weeks after the election – and found only due to recounts. (USB drives were discovered containing ballots which had not been transmitted to tabulation stations.)
Evidence of problems/issues with the computer systems
- Some vote machines were said to change votes while the voters watched (They were told not to worry about it, it was just a “glitch”
- There were active Internet connections during voting and vote tallying ( HUGE security issues.) Voting computers had ports for USB, Ethernet and wireless connections (which no doubt had a lot to do with Texas thrice rejecting them)
- Some voting machines were updated just prior to the election w/o re-certification – another big security lapse
- Election data was apparently transmitted/housed in overseas servers
- Some/all of the voting machines can apparently be configured to not log changes that would be needed to audit inappropriate system activity
- Counting was stopped in the wee hours, without explanation, in key locations, and the machines shut down. When they were re-started, some Trump votes had “disappeared” and the Biden vote tallies had skyrocketed. (But how did vote tallies change, if the machines were “shut down”?!?)
- The software was said to be designed to flip votes by automated and/or manual methods
A significant factor in the election outcome seems to be that the software was designed to do fractional math on the vote tabulations. Reports show vote tallies with decimal fractions in the thousandth place. Clearly the software is doing what programmers call “floating-point” math.
But this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever when tabulating whole-number votes. Who among us ever assigns a fractional vote to one candidate, and the remaining fraction to another candidate? I would call this electoral malpractice.
Yet, the system apparently manipulated vote counts using fractional re-calculations. One mathematician examined the way the tallies had changed after the machines were rebooted. He found there was only a single mathematical model that fit the way the tallies had changed: If all Trump votes were multiplied by .7, and all Biden votes multiplied by 1.3. When he graphed that modeled outcome vs. the actual changes, the result was essentially identical.
So by the evidence, and his calculations, it appears that in those key counting locations, three-tenths of every Trump vote was re-allocated to Biden during the shut-down.
Any wonder, then, that the changes in overnight totals so astonished all observers?
Finally, there are other significant electoral outcome irregularities:
- 18 of 19 bellwether counties went to Trump, but Biden wins?
- Biden lost OH and FL but still wins?
- Biden outperformed Hillary but underperformed Obama (despite never really campaigning) – and still wins?
Rep. Jim Jordan points out the irrationality of the following set of results:
- Republicans (may) keep the Senate, and
- Pick up 12 (or more) seats in the House, and
- Maintain every State legislature, and
- President Trump gets 10 million more votes than he got in 2016, but
- Trump still “loses” to Biden?
Jordan: “There’s no way that can happen!”
If you examine the mountain of evidence of electoral malpractice coming out of those hearings, as bird-dogged and presented by the dual efforts of Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell – and attested to by more than a thousand affidavits – it is undeniable that the election was, shall we say, messed with.
The real result of the election may never be known. That is a shame, and a crime. Actually, a bunch of crimes.
But the outcome is yet to be determined.
As his own family will fervently advise: Never count Trump out.
We should all fervently hope, for the sake of the Nation, that the Courts, the State Legislators, and the Supreme Court Justices all put country over Party, and put the right guy in the Captain’s chair.
Otherwise, we’re all gonna hafta learn Mandarin pretty quick.
* * * * *
Phil Erwin is an author, IT administrator and registered Independent living in Newbury Park. He would like to support some Democrat ideals, but he has a visceral hatred for Lies and Damn Lies (and is highly suspicious of Statistics.) That pretty much eliminates supporting most Democrats, and a bunch of Republicans to boot.