From the CHD team
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) has joined with Doctors for Covid Ethics (D4CE) and other organizations around the globe in an effort to encourage, and make it easy, for health care professionals and vaccine recipients to report injuries and adverse reactions to any vaccines, including the new COVID vaccines. CHD and D4CE urge all healthcare professionals who are aware of a vaccine adverse event and anyone who suspects they have suffered any kind of adverse side effect — from any vaccine — to report these injuries. This information is critical in the assessment of vaccine safety.
Three Options for Reporting
VaxxTracker gives people a safe place to report symptoms they believe resulted from a vaccine. For consumers and healthcare professionals who are eligible to report to VAERS, we also recommend reporting to this system, as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are monitoring the adverse events reported to VAERS. All users of VaxxTracker can view charts and graphs illustrating the types of symptoms being reported, as well as the number of symptoms associated with specific vaccines and other trends.
The VaxxTracker portal that is specifically for healthcare professionals offers the following features:
- Confidentiality: Healthcare professionals who file reports are encouraged, but not required, to share their personal information along with their report. VaxxTracker gives healthcare providers an opportunity to do so once they have completed the case report. Any personal information shared will be stored in encrypted form only.
- Professional data management and evaluation: The back end of the website is powered by the VaxxTracker web application, which stores and manages the data securely. The data will be evaluated by professional epidemiologists and medical experts.
- Data integrity: The data will be left intact as entered. No filed records will be memory-holed because they do not fit preconceived notions or narratives.
- Language support: VaxxTracker uses an internationalized medical terminology. Chances are that healthcare professionals will be able to file a report in their own language.
- Country specific reporting: Vaxx Tracker is able to generate reports specific to the countries who participate in providing data. This is especially important for those countries who do not have the infrastructure to create their own vaccine adverse event reporting systems.
The purpose of VaxxTracker is to provide the global public with truthful information about adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines, in particular. To achieve this, we need your support:
- If you are a healthcare professional, and you have first-hand, accurate information about a specific occurrence of an adverse event, please file a case report.
- Regardless of whether or not you have a report to file, please help raise awareness for this site by sharing it on social media and bringing it to the attention of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who may also have first-hand information to share.
Thank you – the CHD team.