Get Citizens Journal 2X/Weekly Bulletins FREE! Bookmark/Favorite Us. Please DONATE to Keep Us Publishing

2.2 9 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
17 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Happy Realist
Happy Realist
4 months ago

If the exemption badge won’t work, wear the mask on your chin everywhere you are required to wear one.

This will reveal exactly where the Mask Nazi-owned businesses are, so they can be singled-out and boycotted.

Works every time.

Nicholas
Nicholas
4 months ago

Ho hum on Jeff’s badge. But the practice of carrying a mask but not using it as often as possible is right on.

Mac
Mac
4 months ago

the ebay link goes to your store but there are 0 items. did they shut you down?

Citizen Reporter
Admin
4 months ago
Reply to  Mac

CitizensJournal.us doesn’t have a store.

Dorothy Reilly
Dorothy Reilly
5 months ago

One thing you did not mention (sorry if I missed it) is the psychological damage of not only wearing a mask and that creepy feeling of being one of the virtue signalers and just seeing everyone around me with them on sends me over the edge…like being in an alternative universe.The worst is what is being done to the children…here in Pennsylvania, which is almost as bad as California, children age 2 and up are supposed to be in masks all day in school (when they are open) and in child care…that is blatant child abuse. Only time I have worn one since this nightmare began was to go to the dentist for an emergency and a doctor’s appointment…so sad that those in the medical field are so compliant and ill-informed. Thank you for what you are doing.

Mac
Mac
4 months ago
Reply to  Dorothy Reilly

the medical profession for the most part is complicit in this scam. not that they haven’t been complicit in many others…

Ella Brooks
Ella Brooks
2 months ago
Reply to  Mac

You are spot on. The medical providers are driven by greed. There are billions of dollars being “awarded” to the medicine gods for doling out the covid poison. Follow the $$$$. There is nothing altruistic about any of this.

Happy Realist
Happy Realist
5 months ago

Wear the mask on your chin.

That way you can tell who the mask Nazis are… But also the businesses that are pro-science/pro-American Liberty.

Works every time.

Michael A.
Michael A.
5 months ago

I have started testing the limits. When going into a store I carry a mask and eventually put it on. But I walk in without that thing in place. Try it, it’s fun.

Sue
Sue
5 months ago
Reply to  Michael A.

Please reassure us that should you require medical care for the benign virus you will refuse and give your place to a compliant fool

Mac
Mac
4 months ago
Reply to  Sue

Moderator’s note: sorry, but you can’t talk about other readers like that here. Your comment was deleted.

Jamie
Jamie
4 months ago
Reply to  Michael A.

What you are advising is utterly irresponsible and would undoubtedly mean the difference between life and death for some people. It is many things. It most certainly isn’t “fun”. Grow a brain.

Jeff
Jeff
4 months ago
Reply to  Jamie

You are entitled to your opinion, and people with opposing views are entitled to their opinions. There is a large number of doctors and scientists who disagree with you. However, they have virtually all been systematically censored and removed from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and are blacked out by all other mainstream media. You can find links to them in my article. You can also read more about the alternate viewpoints by checking out these other sources here: https://Tinyurl.com/y5wdusnL

Charles S
Charles S
5 months ago

Well done, and well said! I’m all for going mask free wherever possible, but … Constitutionalists like Sheriff Richard Mack believe it is constitutional for stores to mandate customers to wear masks, asserting that it is a 10th Amendment right for owners to use their property as they see fit. So, if you called him for help for being threatened with expulsojn or trespass for entering a store without a mask, he would not support or defend you and he would tell you you were in the wrong.

And Peggy Hall has a website that offers many ways of telling the draconian store owner one has a right to enter a store without a mask, but the thing is — stores like Trader Joe’s don’t give a damn what you think your rights are, and they will not let you in, even if you do have a mask exemption badge.

To such stores like Trader Joe’s, a badge or a plea for one’s civil rights is just so much wind.

I do not wear a mask when walking outside, and I’m one in ten thousand in SF. I have found one or two store owners here that do not mind me entering and showing my maskless face when making a purchase at their store, but most stores in SF do mind and do care, enough to prevent you from entering the store without one. We need lots of people to resist complying. it’s not enough to talk about “rights” or “technocracy,” I have discovered.

While it is clear one needs to be a rebel in regard to masks, the real necessity is to have hordes of people become rebels in order to create change.

Jeff S.
Jeff S.
5 months ago
Reply to  Charles S

The method I have been successful in using is assertive, but not aggressive. I have never once had the police called on me or been charged with trespassing during the four months I have been shopping mask-free. My method is successful in many, many shops. However, there is a small percentage of shops where I have not been able to shop mask-free even with a badge. Some activists are considering the possibility of organizing legal peaceful protests with picket signs and leaflet distribution nearby these stores. We haven’t won this fight 100% yet, but that is no reason to stop trying, by assertively going mask-free everywhere and anywhere we can. Here are some specific tips that have been used by one user for shopping mask-free: https://www.dropbox.com/s/li3cv444mkrwqhy/Tips%20for%20Successful%20Mask-Free%20Shopping%20%E2%80%93%20January%2011%2C%202021%20v008.rtf?dl=0

Charles S
Charles S
5 months ago
Reply to  Jeff S.

In the link you forwarded, I’m glad you mention the stores where your device does not work: Costco, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods. You did not mention Walgreens, but that is another store, which does not allow for medical exemptions. Those are the stores I shop in and are the only stores available to me as I don’t have a car, etc. This has nothing to do with being assertive or non-aggressive, and taking advantage of store people who are too busy to confront you isn’t “successful” because of your device or your attitude. It’s just a coincidence and pragmatic. Whatever gets you through is good enough, I’d say, because the whole masking mandate is outrageously burdensome and unhealthy.

Scarecrow
Scarecrow
5 months ago

Lol Right on.. Yeah at this point only the ENEMY wears a Mask.

mobile desktop